So here is the usual recap before we move on to the fun stuff. I know most people just skim or skip over this part but this time there is some info of note so please scan a bit slower!
There is a new FORUM! It is an empty, lonely place that needs some company. I had a forum once before and it was a fun lively place once it got started. Takes a while. Forums grow slowly but eventually become an invaluable resource. I envision a place of sharing and discussions. A place where we can dig deeply into books without fear of revealing spoilers. Something that must be avoided in regular comments. So come, see, explore and post! Lets get this thing going.
- Scheduled a review for Monday, maybe 2. No promises though.
- Reader Appreciation Interview ~ Maddalena @ Space and Sorcery
- Spotlight of Exile by Betsy Dornbusch ~ Night Shade Books (Premise sounds great!)
- Author Interview of Betsy Dornbusch - Author of Exile (Books of the Seven Eyes)
- Tried out a new navigation bar I completely fell in love with, until it started breaking stuff. I WILL find one that works.... somewhere.
- Not much in the way of fun posts. I seem to run hot and cold on those. Posted 3 Quotes. Weekly Quote 15 ~ J.M. Barrie and Weekly Quote 16 ~ Dean Koontz and Weekly Quote 14 ~ Kami Garcia
- Also posted a new Trivia Feature. Initial reactions are positive. We'll see how it goes!
How good are your creative skills? My Epic Fantasy Zoo is empty! Help!
If you remember, a few weeks ago I started a virtual Epic Fantasy theme park. But no Theme Park is worth a darn without a zoo! And not just any zoo mind you. This zoo has to have unique and wonderful, you might even say fantastical, creatures of all kinds.
This is where you dear reader can help. I want you to rush off to the laboratory, put on your mad scientist hat, take a crash course in genetics and create some critters! Make something that is uniquely yours. Combine animals, use colors, heck, use glitter if you want. Make it mean and ugly or cute and cuddly. It is your critter! Do whatever you want. Oh and don't forget to name it too!
I haven't made mine yet -- been too busy -- but I will. Watch the comments for it once I get caught up. Oh and if you are an artist type and want to draw your critter, let me know and we'll see about getting it added to the post.
So go forth and create!
Don't like this question? Look here "Fun Fridays" and see if there is one you do like! Comments are always welcome, even on older posts.