Friday, July 26, 2013

Revival Number 2

Mulluane | Friday, July 26, 2013 | Be the first to comment!
Now that I have Dragons, Heroes and Wizards pretty much straightened out it is time to start working on this blog. I am still weeding out dead links and adding markup and new links to old posts but the hard part of the redesign is done.

The first thing I have done here is put the Author Web Presence list on a page. This way it will always be easily accessible on a tab plus I can update it without confusing feedburner. A service I am really starting to hate and I will be looking hard at alternatives in the near future. (Dragons lost several hundred subscribers today and number is still dropping, not to mention mailing out old posts for no reason.) The rest of the Twitter lists I will continue to update on Squidoo, mainly because it is soooo much easier to add mass links there compared to adding them one at a time to a blog post.

As before Dragons will be kept pristine, all reviews, all the time, while here I will post other "stuff". What types of stuff you'll just have to wait to see.  Once I finish coding and tweaking and cussing and coding and tweaking.... well you know how that goes if you blog yourself. If not, be glad you don't.

I'm actually looking forward to it (the posting part, not the recoding part) so stay tuned. I promise you I will find some fun stuff to post. Maybe even another Wacky Interview or two....





Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!