Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tuesday This or That #2

Mulluane | Tuesday, August 27, 2013 | 2 Comments so far

My second edition of this feature once again asks the question "Which cover do you like better? But, this time I am also asking, "Which title do you like better?"  Because poll asked 2 questions, multiple answers are allowed.


Which cover art/title do you like better?



 #1 or #2



~~~ Vote Here! ~~~



Notes: Depending on the device you are viewing this with, pictures may be stacked. So to clarify: #1 will either be on top or to the left. #2 will be on the bottom or to the right.

Also, my last attempt to add a poll directly to a post looked really weird in Feedly. I am hoping this attempt does better but if it doesn't, you may need to visit blog to view or vote.


Additional Fun Facts for Art Lovers: 


Book Cover #1 was done by Geoff Taylor and you can buy the painting by following the link.

Book Cover #2 was done by Keith Parkinson who sadly is no longer with us.

So there it is folks. Don't forget to vote, and/or comment! Inquiring minds wanna know...




Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

2 comments :

  1. I tried to vote for the Dragon Revenant cover and the name Dragonspell, but I'm not sure if the poll worked right. {odd smile}

    I chose the cover because it looked more dynamic. {Smile}

    The name is trickier. The Dragon Revenant might be a very good name if it's relevant enough. For me, it raises expectations (of finding out exactly what a Dragon Revenant is and does) that I would very much want to have fulfilled. If the book is just going to show a brief glimpse in a scene or two near the end, I'll be disappointed. Dragonspell doesn't set me up for disappointment in the same way. If I'd be disappointed by the other name, I really prefer this one. {lop-sided smile}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vote worked perfectly!

    You make a good point about the title. I hadn't thought of it exactly that way. I don't like the title or the cover myself.

    In hindsight, I should have listed the titles for the first 3 books in the series. They were as follows: 1. Daggerspell, 2. Darkspell, 3. The Bristling Wood US: but Dawnspell UK, then the Dragon Revenant US: but Dragonspell UK.

    I like the common thread of the UK titles. Think it would look better lined up on my bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!