Saturday, August 3, 2013

Upcoming Featured Content

Mulluane | Saturday, August 03, 2013 | Be the first to comment!
The Plan: so I pondered and thought and pondered and considered. Got a headache. Stayed in bed for a day. Got up and pondered some more and here are the content ideas that I came up with.

Monday's Muse: reserved for reviews. This way you can spend the whole week admiring my lack of grammar, poor spelling, abysmal punctuation and bad habit of run on sentences. Oh and an awesome review of the latest book or series I've read. Review might be here or there.

Tuesday This or That: I am going to give you a choice between one thing and another thing. You will be able to vote for one or the other or both. Can even comment on why you picked what you picked. Note, I do moderate comments but I rarely sleep so your comment will show up sooner or later. As long as it isn't spam. If it is I'll have it for lunch instead.

Wacky Wednesday: it is Wacky Interview day! What is a wacky interview you ask? Well look up top and click on the Author or Reader Interview tab and see for yourself! Look like fun? Want to be interviewed? Just let me know. I'm sure something can be arraigned. Mahahahaha....

Trident Thursday: where I ask 3 thought provoking questions. Usually stuff I really want to know but the mighty google does not answer to my satisfaction. And so I'm looking to you for some answers... Scary isn't it.

Freaky Friday: as I comb my feed readers each week I often run across odd, strange, or freaky facts. Could be related to science, nature, news or history. The type of stuff that makes me go Wow and I wanna share! (BTW, wanna is another of those legitimate southern words like ya'll.)

Now this does not mean I will be posting every day. It only means that if and when I do post on a certain day, I will remain true to the above format. And as an added bonus this still leaves me with Saturday and Sunday for, well you know, stuff. (Notice Saturday = Stuff, Sunday = Stuff... didn't see that coming did ya...)

Now I'm not locked into these ideas. If you come up with a better one, or 12, please share. I may even change things up myself. It will all depend on what works and what falls flat. But for now this is my plan. We'll see how it goes.

Oh and one more thing. The success or failure of this venture rests solely in your hands. Yes you, over there, behind the curtain... you know who you are.... but no pressure. Honest.






Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

No comments :

Post a Comment

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!