Friday, January 24, 2014

Fun Fridays 2 ~ Let Your Imaginations Sing!

Mulluane | Friday, January 24, 2014 | 7 Comments so far
Well it is time to take another brief break and do a post that serves absolutely no purpose except to have fun. (And invite comments, 'cause yanno us bloggers live for comments!)


The Premise

One thing that all Fantasy and Science Fiction readers and bloggers share is a vivid imagination and a great sense of fun. 

So, on Fridays, I am going to put forth a scenario and ask a question. Just for fun and hopefully we can, share a few giggles, chuckles and maybe even a guffaw or two.

Give the scenario some thought then leave your answer in the comments! Be inventive, indulge your imagination, show off your sense of humor and maybe, just maybe, meet a few new people.

Of course serious answers count too. While my main goal is to have some fun and silliness, I realize that some questions may strike a completely different chord with the reader. Don't let that stop you from commenting! The other thing us SFF fans are good at is serious discussion. 

Did I mention leave a comment? Oh yeah, I did didn't I. OK...OK... on with the question.


If you discovered the Fountain of Youth which endowed you with immortality, what would you like to do with all that time? Travel the world? Learn every language? Get degrees in every subject? Read your way through the Library of Congress? Count the stars? All of the above? Something else entirely? Inquiring minds wanna know!

The fountain by Nieblastocks

Image Source: The Fountain by Nieblastocks on Deviantart.com


Don't like this question? Look here "Fun Fridays" and see if there is one you do like! Comments are always welcome, even on older posts.




Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

7 comments :

  1. I'd spend the time getting to know people. Making friends, and keeping up with them. Oh, and adopting them as "calabash family," as folks say here in Hawai'i. Oh, I'd look at subjects, too. Learning about new things is a good way to pass time. But a life spent with nothing but ideas seems pretty sterile and empty to me. An afterlife that never quits would be just that much worse. It's much better to fill it with friends and family. {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could learn new things and then teach them to new people. I've heard alot of teachers who felt like their students were extended family. And as you watch them grow, and have their own families, you could teach those too, infinity... You'd never lack for family or friends!

      Delete
    2. That sounds like a good idea to me, Mulluane. Yes, I think I'd like that. {SMILE}

      Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

      Delete
  2. I'd invent hover boots. I have a feeling it might take me some time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd be impressed! Right up until the heartattack I'd get when you float down in front of me and go "Hi Mulluane" while standing three feet up off the ground.

      Delete
    2. Hover boots could be interesting, but what would be your next project? Forever is a very long time, after all, {wink, GRIN}

      Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

      Delete
    3. Hopefully an instant cure for heart attacks....

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!