Friday, January 31, 2014

Fun Fridays 3 ~ Let Your Imaginations Run Amok!

Mulluane | Friday, January 31, 2014 | 3 Comments so far
Well it is Friday again (barely) and time do a post that serves absolutely no purpose except to have fun. A little late today but foul weather this week has sent my schedule into a tailspin. Anyway....



The Premise


One thing that all Fantasy and Science Fiction readers and bloggers share is a vivid imagination and a great sense of fun. 

So, on Fridays, I am going to put forth a scenario and ask a question. Just for fun and hopefully we can, share a few giggles, chuckles and maybe even a guffaw or two.

Give the scenario some thought then leave your answer in the comments! Be inventive, indulge your imagination, show off your sense of humor and maybe, just maybe, meet a few new people.

Of course serious answers count too. While my main goal is to have some fun and silliness, I realize that some questions may strike a completely different chord with the reader. Don't let that stop you from commenting! The other thing us SFF fans are good at is serious discussion. 

So without further fanfare, here is the question!


If you were a ghost, where, what or who would you like to haunt? 



Yes I know. I already asked about the afterlife and but this is slightly different. This version of ghost is earthbound, very bored and as wicked (or not) as you wish!

Now me, I'd like to haunt an old historical castle. Not sure which one but it will need to be full of ancient ghosts I could talk to about, well, history and stuff... Oh and needs to be a Bed and Breakfast so I can spend the rest of my spare time scaring guests and messing with the heads of paranormal investigators.

So now it is your turn. Who, what, when, where and how?

BTW, this post has no expiration date. Doesn't matter if you stumbled on it recently or it was posted years ago. Your comment will be appreciated and responded to! 


See More Fun Friday Questions



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

3 comments :

  1. I really don't know where I'd want to end up as a ghost. I have a hunch I'd be a very shy ghost who'd be more than a little reluctant to show myself.

    Odd, given how chatty I am on blogs? Maybe, but I like to feel sure I'm welcome when I go somewhere. Commenters usually are on blogs. Ghosts in places they're haunting... not so much, if you know what I mean. {Chuckle, Smile, wink}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I don't know. I've seen some people who were fond of their resident ghost(s), And many, many a Bed and Breakfast that have capitalized on them.

      You might like my other idea better. There is a local cemetery in the city. It is a very old, very beautiful place with a pervading aura of peace enhanced by ancient oaks overlooking the river. Many famous people are buried or entombed there in both huge crypts and humble graves watched over by majestic monuments. I have spent many a happy lunch hour there just wandering around.

      I could see myself as a ghost there, happily sipping tea with men and women who were born, lived and died during the creation of this country and beyond. Oh what stories they could tell...

      Delete
    2. Maybe you're right, but I really would be a shy ghost. I'd rarely want to show myself to folks who didn't want to see me. {Smile}

      I do like your other idea. Hanging out with other ghosts and swapping tales with them sounds nice. I'd want to pick the ones that wanted me around even then, but I don't think there's as much trouble between ghosts. {Smile}

      Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!