Friday, February 21, 2014

Fun Fridays 6 ~ Set Your Imagination Free!

Mulluane | Friday, February 21, 2014 | 2 Comments so far


Well it is Friday again so time for another goofy post. Was a busy week. Announced a new feature, put up an Indie Spotlight, a Wacky Interview and a Could Not Finish ARC review. Can't remember the last time I posted every day. Next week is looking to be busy also so stay tuned!

But enough about my week, lets get to the fun part!

The Premise


One thing that all Fantasy and Science Fiction readers and bloggers share is a vivid imagination and a great sense of fun.

So, on Fridays, I am going to put forth a scenario and ask a question. Just for fun and hopefully we can, share a few giggles, chuckles and maybe even a guffaw or two.

Give the scenario some thought then leave your answer in the comments! Be inventive, indulge your imagination, show off your sense of humor and maybe, just maybe, meet a few new people.

Of course serious answers count too. While my main goal is to have some fun and silliness, I realize that some questions may strike a completely different chord with the reader. Don't let that stop you from commenting! The other thing us SFF fans are good at is serious discussion.

So without further delay, here is the question!

I have always loved the idea of reincarnation. The possibilities intrigue me. Do bad things in this life? Get reborn as a slug in your next. Do good things? Get reborn as a millionare!


So if reincarnation is possible, what would you like to be reincarnated as?


Spoiled House Cat

My Answer:

This is an easy one. I've always said I wanted to come back as a spoiled rotten house cat... just like my two.

But, if an animal is not possible I'm not greedy. I want to be reborn as just about anybody living above the poverty level. A marine biologist would be good. Or an archaeologist maybe. Always thought it would be awesome to discover a new dinosaur or find Atlantis.

So what would you like to be?


Don't like this question? Look here "Fun Fridays" and see if there is one you do like! Comments are always welcome, even on older posts.




Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

2 comments :

  1. I would definitely want to be reborn as a man instead to see it from the other side, preferably a video game designer lol.

    Ok or maybe a wizard like Harry Dresden.

    If it were an animal I would totally go with a Phoenix!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOooo Phoenix. Rising from the ashes. The perfect symbol for reincarnation!

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!