Friday, February 28, 2014

Fun Fridays 7 ~ Put Your Imaginations To Work!

Mulluane | Friday, February 28, 2014 | 4 Comments so far
Wheee! Another busy week. I put up a review on Monday at DHW, Indie Spotlight on Tuesday, Wacky Interview on Wednesday, another review on Thursday and look! It is Friday again!

All while fighting a nasty sore throat that refuses to go away.

This week's question is a bit more serious and alot more thought provoking. It is one of those questions that could be hilarious or it could be heartfelt.

Because of this I am going to ask for 2 answers. One being the funniest you can think of and another version that is more "real." (You can of course answer only one way or the other. I just think two would be more interesting.)

Here is your question, if you choose to accept it...


If you were offered a chance to perform only one miracle, what would it be?



Picture of a funny donkeyPicture of a doctor


♦ My Answers ♦


♥ Funny Answer ♥

I'd turn everybody into donkeys. Not sure if that would be a miracle really. Alot of people are already asses and bray alot...

♥ Serious Answer ♥ 

This one is much much harder. The list of possibilities is really long. I think I'd eradicate cancer but in such a way that it can never come back, in any form, ever.

I could wish for world peace, clean air, save the oceans, restore the rainforests, end world hunger but the way I look at it, by saving billions of brilliant people from dying way too young I'd be making it possible for us to solve those problems ourselves. Besides, think of the money that is spent on cancer research and medical bills. That money could then be spent on answers to the other global problems. Win/Win!

♦ So what miracle(s) would you perform? We are looking forward to your answers! ♦

Don't like this question? Look here "Fun Fridays" and see if there is one you do like! Comments are always welcome, even on older posts.



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

4 comments :

  1. If I could perform a miracle, I would erase human stupidity: without it the world would be a much better place, I think...
    (and I guess this counts both as a funny and serious reply all in one)
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I were to pick a personal miracle, I'd want the friend who died last summer to be alive and healthy again.

    A less personal miracle would be to have the human population live in an area large enough to support it. I think overcrowding due to a population boom is at the root of many of humanity's problems, and affects many more negatively. So getting that sorted would help an awful lot. {small smile}

    A funny miracle takes more thought some how. But I think I'd like to see it really rain cats and dogs. There would be poodles all over the street. {Smile}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Anne suggestion of the world being bigger. If it was we might still be at an exploratory stage still. That would be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why I pay Anne the big bucks!

      Oh and Anne, about that check....

      umm...

      Well Anne....

      I uh...

      Sent it by carrier pigeon and it flew too close to a volcano....

      poor thing...

      But I promise I'll send you another one just as soon as I figure out how to knit an asbestos pigeon suit. :>)

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!