Thursday, May 8, 2014

Weekly Quote #5 ~ Robert Jordan

Mulluane | Thursday, May 08, 2014 | 4 Comments so far

“The men in my family are strong because the women in my family
kill and eat the weak ones.”

-- Robert Jordan --


Design by Mulluane ~ Quote by Robert Jordan


About: This is a weekly feature here in the old belfry. The quote is Robert Jordan's. The design is mine. Sorry about the slow load, it is an high resolution image

I had alot of fun with this one. Giggled the whole time I was playing around with it. 


Usage: Non-Commercial Fair Use is permitted. The following restrictions apply: Please do not remove or mask the watermark url. Do not sell, print or claim this work as your own and when sharing, pinning, reblogging or posting, a direct link to this post is appreciated. Thanks!



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

4 comments :

  1. ROTFLMAO
    I totally love this one! Talk about girl power! :-D :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! But I'd like to know what they use for a tenderizer.

      Delete
  2. {SMILE} That's quite a twist. {BIG SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well that explains why I like it so much! It is twisted.... like me... mahahahaha.

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!