So here is the usual weekly recap before we move on to the fun stuff.
- Posted Weekly Quote #9 ~ A.A. Milne
- No reviews. I have a couple of tomes I'm reading that I haven't finished yet.
- Added some old reviews to Goodreads. Never hurts to recycle content
- Same with Twitter, Scheduled 4 old posts a day to go out in 3-4 hour intervals.
- Scheduled the next 3 quotes to go live every Thursday. I need to do this more often.
What is your favorite fantasy movie?
Now before we get started, this is strictly Fantasy. No Star Wars. No Avengers. More like Shrek, Harry Potter, or Ice Age. In other words no Sci-fi. Now I could do a starter list but this question really doesn't need one. I'm betting most of you already know your answer.
♦ My Answer ♦
Neverending Story. Hands Down. This is the first Fantasy movie I ever fell in love with so holds a special place in my heart. Just like all first loves usually do. I've seen all three but it was the first one that won my heart. The others were just gravy.
So what is your favorite? If you just can't pick one, feel free to do a list. We won't mind.
Don't like this question? Look here "Fun Fridays" and see if there is one you do like! Comments are always welcome, even on older posts.