Thursday, June 5, 2014

Weekly Quote #9 ~ A.A. Milne

Mulluane | Thursday, June 05, 2014 | 3 Comments so far

“We'll be Friends Forever, won't we, Pooh?' asked Piglet. 

Even longer,' Pooh answered.”

-- A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh --


Quote by A.A. Milne ~ Design by Mulluane


About: This is a weekly feature here in the old belfry. The quote is A.A. Milne's. The design, along with any flaws, is mine. 

If you would like to suggest a quote (I prefer it be from a SFF author) let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do. No promises though. If a quote is too big I may not be able to reproduce it in the space available. I do promise to try though!


Usage: Non-Commercial Fair Use is permitted. The following restrictions apply: Please do not remove or mask the watermark url. Do not sell, print or claim this work as your own and when sharing, pinning, reblogging or posting, a direct link to this post is appreciated. Thanks!



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

3 comments :

  1. AWWWWW....
    This reminds me of the times when I read Winnie the Pooh illustrated books to my nephew (who is now 15 and taller than I am... *sigh*) and how magical AND funny they sounded even to my old-lady tastes... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From one old woman to another, age is a state of mind stuck in an old body that doesn't work so well any more. This quote makes you feel young again so it is all good young lady :>)

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!