Monday, December 15, 2014

'Tis The Season To Be Busy!

Mulluane | Monday, December 15, 2014 | 2 Comments so far
Well here we are.



This year is waning and another isn't far.



Life gets crazy as holiday celebrations are planned.

Decorated Raindeer


Even my cat tried to lend a hand!

Cat knocks down tree
(Well it tried, that is what counts right?)


There is a winter storm forecast, I hope that it snows...

Festive House


Maybe this year rabbit won't try to take snowman's nose!

Rabbit stealing Snowman's nose

Stockings have all been hung with delight...

Stockings on firplace


And Santa is ready for a long christmas night...

Santa and sleigh


Through all of this chaos I'm trying to read...

Reading Chair

A task at which I just can't succeed...

Elves on strike

So I think that I'll be taking a break...

exhausted Santa


To see just how many posts I can make...
Santa on computer



You'll see 2 reviews before I go on holiday...

Elf waving



But I will be back after New Year's day...

New Year's Banner
See you all soon!


Clipart/gif source: Webweaver's



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

2 comments :

  1. Here I am, grinning from ear to ear because of your funny GIFs... :-)

    Have some GREAT & WONDERFUL holidays, filled with everything you desire (included some quality time with books... of course!!!!) and enjoy yourself!

    **big wave**

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!