Monday, January 28, 2008

I Love Your Blog Award

Mulluane | Monday, January 28, 2008 | 2 Comments so far
Tia over at Fantasy Debut nominated Dragons, Heroes and Wizards for the I Love Your Blog award! Well I love hers too so it all works out great! So the rules for this award are as follows:

After receiving the award we must:

1)Add the logo of your award to your blog.
2)Add a link to the person who awarded it to you.
3)Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4)Add links to those blogs on your blog.
5)Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs

Now my review blog was the one actually nominated but I never post anything there but reviews so.....I'm going to follow the rules over here from the personal blog.

So lets see, who will I pass this torch to....

Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews: This was the first book review blog I started following on a regular basis and Dark Wolf is a really great guy. He also features fantasy art on his blog in addition to his reviews.

Pat's Fantasy Hot List: Another blog I follow religiously. Awesome book give aways and great reviews.

The Accidental Bard: Another great site run by really nice folks. A mix of articles, reviews and news with the primary focus on Fantasy

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Lovin' Book Reviews: Another of my favorites. Great interviews, book give aways and book reviews.

Fantasy Book News & Reviews: This blog has got to have the biggest list of fantasy book reviews on the net. So far he claims to have 791 links to reviews of 404 books (I bet its more!) And writes a good review himself!

Jennifer Fallon's Blog: I'm sure she doesn't get caught up in this sort of blog tag but I have to include her. She is a source of great joy for me and I rarely leave her blog without a big grin plastered on my face. Did I mention that she is one of my favorite authors?

Bookgeeks: I first ran across these guys as fellow members of my favorite forum. Its a cool site with great author interviews and reviews. They did a panel about maps and visual aids not too long ago that I really enjoyed reading.

OK! Thats my list. Now off to inform my victims....umm, awardees!



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

2 comments :

  1. Shari thank you very, very much. You are very kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting page

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!