Monday, January 28, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award

Mulluane | Monday, January 28, 2008 | 6 Comments so far

Dark Wolf from the fantastic blog Dark Wolf's Fantasy Reviews nominated my main blog Dragons, Heroes and Wizards for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you Dark Wolf, I really appreciate it.



Here are the rules and my nominees:

1. Mention the blog that gave it to you.
2. Comment on their blog to let them know you have posted the award.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you.
4. Share 6 things you do not support.
5. Share the love with six other wonderful blogging friends.

6 values important to me:
1. Family
2. Compassion
3. Responsibility
4. Forgiveness
5. Honesty
6. Patience

6 things I do not support:
1. Lying
2. Cheating
3. Selfishness
4. Narrow-mindedness
5. Stealing
6. Greed

6 wonderful blogs and friends:

1. Best Blog for Fantasy Art: The Fantasy Art Blog

2. Best Blog for Lists of Fantasy Reviews: Fantasy Book News & Reviews

3. Best Blog for Original SFF Songs: Sci Fi Songs

4. Best Blog for Themed SFF Reading Lists, Interviews, New Releases: Sci-Fi Fan Letter

5. Best Blog for Young Adult Science Fiction: Young Adult Science Fiction

6. Best New SFF Blog: Unbound!



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

6 comments :

  1. Hi Mulluane,

    Thank you for nominating my blog for the Kreativ Blogger Award!

    I must say, though, I'm feeling terribly pressured now, to be nominated by such an excellent blog... It's so much more imperative now to "deliver the goods" for my readers.

    And who to nominate? As the idea of the Kreativ Blogger Award spreads, it'll get harder to find really good blogs that haven't already been nominated (if you've ever been pitched an MLM, you'll know how quickly 1x6x6... exponentially grows.

    I will very shortly have a post per the rules of this award. Once again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome!

    I didn't mean to add to your angst though, I think the content you provide is great just the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mulluane,

    Thanks so much for nominating my blog. You have really been doing excellent work here and over at Dragons, Heroes, and Wizards. My post is up now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome and thanks for the kind words! I love your work also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to do this about 2 weeks ago when you nominated me. Thanks a lot! When I get a few free moments (hopefully in the next week or two) I'll nominate others on my site. Christmas time is so hectic... Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is never a rush on these things, some never do them at all. I mainly wanted to get your site some extra exposure, I really enjoy your content and think my readers will too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!