Friday, January 30, 2015

Nora Roberts | Weekly Quote 34

Mulluane | Friday, January 30, 2015 | 2 Comments so far

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it.

If you don't ask, the answer is always no.

If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.”

Nora Roberts


Inspirational quote by Nora Roberts on a design by @Mulluane

I was down with a stomach virus this week so did not do any posting. Instead, I'll leave you with this timeless quote. Hopefully I'll be back up to speed by Monday!

About: This is a weekly feature here in the old belfry. The quote is Nora Roberts'. The design, along with any flaws, is mine. 

If you would like to suggest a quote (I prefer it be from a SFF author) let me know in the comments and I'll see what I can do. No promises though. If a quote is too big I may not be able to reproduce it in the space available. I do promise to try though!

Usage: Non-Commercial Fair Use is permitted. The following restrictions apply: Please do not remove or mask the watermark url. Do not sell, print or claim this work as your own and when sharing, pinning, reblogging or posting, a direct link to this post is required. Thanks!



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

2 comments :

  1. So very wise.... But on the other hand, ALL your quotes are about wisdom! :-)
    (lovely shade of blue for the image, by the way....)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do funny too! Trouble is, according to my repin counts, funny quotes don't cut it. Funny memes are the current favorites.

      Delete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!