Monday, January 28, 2008

Premio Dardo Award

Mulluane | Monday, January 28, 2008 | 5 Comments so far


I received this award, much to my delight and surprise, from one of my favorite readers, Christiane, who does absolutely beautiful bead work as you can see on her blog here: Legolas Perlenuniversum. Some of you might be more familiar with her husband EdiFanoB as he frequents alot of the SFF blogs and is one of the best readers to have, one who actually interacts instead of always lurking! (Not that we don't love the lurkers too, but we adore comments.) Anyway, here are the rules (Which she was nice enough to translate from German into English for me.):

The award "Dardos" appreciates the merits - culturally, literary and individually- of every blogger who expresses him/herself on his/her blog.

1. be tickled pink ;)
2. copy an paste the award picture to your blog
3. write down the regulations
4. link the blog who bestowed you the Award
5. and finally nominate 15 blogs for the Award

These are my 15 nominees for the Award:

1. Fantasy Debut
2. Grasping for the Wind
3. The World in a Satin Bag
4. Un:Bound
5. ScifiChick
6. Sci-Fi Songs
7. Fantasy Book Reviews and News
8. Fantasy and Sci-fi Lovin' Blog
9. The Book Swede
10. Bookspotcentral
11. Blood of the Muse
12. Random Acts of Mediocrity
13. A Dribble Of Ink
14. Barbara Martin
15. Bitten by Books



Mulluane is a 55-year-old proud grandmother of 4, who is passionate about her pets, blogging, traditional fantasy, and tinkering with webdesign. She is obssesively photo shy but she uses an avatar that accurately represents her dreams. ♥ You can also find her on:

Twitter ~ Facebook ~ Pinterest
Dragons, Heroes and Wizards

5 comments :

  1. Ooo! I'm on there! I'm on there! *runs off to post her sparkly new award*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for including Bitten by Books! You made my day!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just showed your blog entry to my wife.
    We both want to say thank you for your compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for thinking of me, Mulluane! I AM tickled pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! {SMILE}

    Anne Elizabeth Baldwin

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE comments. Thanks for leaving your thoughts!

Love Fantasy? Enjoy Quotes? Book Reviews? Interviews? Lists?
Come Join In The Fun!
Please enter your email address to have our bats deliver great new content straight into your inbox:

Delivered by FeedBurner
Thanks!